Despite Addie taking a tumble that morning and getting a bruise smack center of her forehead and Logan taking a spill the day before and getting a scratch on his chin and cheek. I'm sure their budding personalities will shine through in the photos good ole Michele style.
So another good question for ya'll...how does copyright laws work with this one? Here is the situtation: the professional runs out of film for her old school camera and borrows my digital and not knowing how it works manages to snap a few-I'll give credit where credit is due. These pictures are copyright Michele Muir Photography.
~I find it funny that it was Addie's photo shoot yet I'm posting pictures of the boys! Go figure. You can wait in suspense with me for the proofs to arrive back from the lab!
1 comment:
those are GREAT!!!!! I cannot wait to see Addie's pictures.
Post a Comment