Sunday, August 31, 2008

LBI







We had a blast!!! The kids had so much fun at the beach-Mark and I throughly enjoyed being away from home and we all are thankful for our company of family and friends. And I truely think that the seagulls wish that we were still there. Here are a few pictures of the trip:






We are still opening our windows expecting that ocean breeze to make its way to our home!


I'm telling you if they could only bring a seagull home-they would!




I can't believe how big they look!


Addie was a true sunbather!
We all agreed we need to return to the beach again next year!!

2 comments:

Just His Best said...

oh my gosh! you're all color-coordinated!! :) What great pictures. I miss you girl...

Ali said...

I got here from Just His Best...I grew up spending my summers on LBI! It has some fabulous memories for me!