Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pass the torch

I'm going to be an aunt!! I am so stinkin' excited!! Erin and J are due May 2!! Just when I was beginning to get sad that my 2 year gap was about to be closed up-then comes cousin! Hayden and Logan are really excited (HP thinks it's a boy and LP thinks it's a girl)-Addie scurries for her baby doll when you ask her where the baby is...Mark and I are just so excited for them and happy that we'll have lots to share with them. Congrats!

It must be baby making time-Kelli is pregnant with her 4th (due in May some time too), a woman I work with, another few friends from a mom's group I'm a part of...who else? Spill the beans!

I've got the itch to baby shop-anyone want to go to Babies R Us with me?

1 comment:

Molly said...

Congrats on becomming an aunt!
It will be a very exciting time