Just feel like I need be real:
I'm tired of this rain.
I'm tired of the cold.
I'm tired of the dreary days.
I'm tired of doubting myself.
I'm tired of not good enough.
I'm tried of whining.
I'm tired of listening to whining.
I'm tired of food shopping.
I'm tired of parenting the tough days.
I'm tired of over-analysing.
I'm tired of routine.
I'm tired of mixing up routine.
I'm tired of not liking to look at myself.
I'm tired of sugar.
I'm tired of mediocre.
I'm tired of being tired.
However-Saturday's forecast is for sunny and highs near 80. I feel as if it will begin to look up around here.
2 comments:
I'm tired of MILEY CYRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm tired of checking spelling NO MATTER WHAT I AM READING! (Hint hint...)
I'm tired of being single.
I'm tired of over thinking everything too.
I'm tired of the weather too.
I'm tired of looking at my chubby self.
I'm tired of the silence.
I'm tired of my car.
I'm tired of thinking of things to be tired over!!!
Are you laughing yet?
Lil sis...you're just growing and that's good!!! I am proud of you. Keep your chin up!
ps....wine tour this weekend in LI for Christine...not too late to join us!!!!
My my such young blood and tired...life will get better and than again get worse...just think of all the good things you have..
Love Me
Post a Comment