In our backyard-there is a Robin's nest with two birds in it, a watchful mama Robin and papa Robin, a really adorable fawn and a *@_* rabbit. So we've been doing a lot of observing lately and thanks to Mark the kids now have binoculars! What a great homeschooling lesson. And this has been our entertainment! Addie loves the birds, Hayden loves the fawn and Logan loves the rabbit. Except when Logan runs outside and chases the rabbit away without telling me! So no images of the rabbit-the rabbit that destroyed ALL of our sunflowers! We were doing a report on sunflowers, we were to report how many bumblebees we see on the flowers-however Mr. (I have no idea it's gender, but I'm assuming it's a male) Rabbit has been munching away. Please say a prayer that it stays away from our garden until we can fence it up tomorrow! And that is only a sneak peak at our day!!

The bumblebees have re-routed to my peonies!

Babies!

Mama Addie.

The fawn stood up for 10 seconds and laid back down! The mama just came back about a half hour ago for the baby. It was out there all alone all day. Gee-maybe I should have been a Mama Deer!!

No way-I wouldn't trade being a mom with these guys. I'm reminded as the day quiets down to smell the flowers-the flowers that the kids help water and take care of. I promise to awake tomorrow with a better spirit! Sweet Dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment