For years now I have been extremely facinated and inspired by photography. I owe it to my friend Michele. She photographed our wedding and just about every moment since. For about 3 years now she has taken a sabatical from her photography business and has "forced" me to dable even more into my own creative pockets. I crave some good pictures of the kids-and I know I can easily find a professional that can take them-but I want to do this.
I have a 35mm but it has since become dusty now that I bought a digital 2 years ago. I've tried to teach myself various things about the camera and through trial and error tried to perfect. However, I've hit a wall and can't seem to find the corner. I swear if I bought a wide lens that it would push me again to explore!! But I know that is only part of it. I find great interest and inspiration in blogs that have a photography section to their blog. I actually could use a few tabs for my own-random thoughts, homeschooling, kids, and how about it "photography"!!!!
One of the blogs I follow challenged himself to take a photo a day and post it onto his blog. Now I would like to think I can attempt that-daily is tough, I feel I'd be setting myself up for failure, but occasionally-we'll I do that already. Yet, I think if I upped that occasionally commitment into something more like a challenge to captivate "a day in the life" feel to it. I can handle it I think!
So I'm asking you-nudge me.
1 comment:
WHERE ARE MY WEDDING PHOTOS????????????? HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE NUDGE!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment