Wednesday, October 8, 2008

All Out of Nowhere

Yesterday, well the last few days, have been some challenging days. I am a firm believer that God's plan is greater than we can ever imagine. I've got that under my belt-however why does it seem that bad news, hard news and WTF news hit all out of nowhere and what seems like all at the same time?

I am asking all of you to keep my family and friends close by in your prayers and ask for good health and healing hearts. I keep telling myself that we need to work together so that we are not defeated-so here is my first attempt. I'll chat more with everyone individually. My heart is heavy at the moment but I feel the warmth of the sun peaking through those stinkin' clouds.

PS Hayden goes to the Pediatric Cardiologist on Oct. 20 to- God willing- confirm that his heart murmur is innocent.

No comments: