Today completed the assembly of a three part ordeal-putting together Addie's new bedroom furniture from Ikea. I feel as if Mark and I just went through "Ikea's Assembly Boot Camp". Last night was her first official night in her big girl bed. She loves it and every time she goes in there (or sees me upload the new pictures) she reminds everyone, very boldly- very clearly-that it's "Addie's". Oh and I got her to sit on her new dresser so I can put piggy tails in, and so far almost an hour later, she still has them in.
3 comments:
Oh how cute! I can't wait to see it in person. I think I felt a tinge of inspiration to make her a new quilt for her new bed....let's go shopping for the fabric.....
I love, love, love her room! What a change from the underwater theme!!!! I can't believe how much you guys have done with your house since I've seen it last. Boy, I'm itching to move!!!
Itching to move back here...: )
Post a Comment