Friday, January 1, 2010

Stuff

Happy New Year!

I'll admit it-I was the first to want to decorate and now I'm the first to want to get it the heck out of here!! So we've been busy doing stuff! Nothing overly exciting, but in some ways just having some good old family time has been really great and really needed too. Mark made it through the holiday madness-he will be rewarded this weekend with what is his first weekend off since before Thanksgiving. We started school back up and I'll be back to work on Monday. The kids have been busy with all their new things with little complaining about being bored. I will say that one kid in particular doesn't seem satisfied with much lately-I'm guessing it is his age or the mohawk, but once one thing is done, he's already itching for the next, and the next and the next. And the next. Big news on the Hayden front-his first tooth is loose-like really loose it should have come out a week ago! Logan is doing really good, it must be because he has mastered being 4 and is getting ready to be 5! Hopefully his "extra lip" will heal by then...he's got the worst red lips from licking them to death!! Addie is doing better-her lip and tooth have just about finally healed (she took a face plant off the kitchen bench onto the floor-face first....busted lip and loose tooth herself) and she is now sporting some really hip blue nail polish. She has gotten better about allowing me to put "piggy" tails in and she gets cuter everyday. One thing I can honestly say-I'm super blessed with such a non-stop, exploring, creative, loving, caring family. I think everyday this week, Addie woke up, came to my side of the bed, rubbed my cheek and told me she loved me-all while the boys made several trips in and out wondering when it was time for "dad" to get up! I tell you-I've got it made!

Compliments to my new camera:


Hayden had a fever and these two became pals-despite their runny noses and differences.



Then it was LP's turn to get sick and HP went to his belt promotion test by himself. He is now a 2nd degree green belt!

I heart this camera!


 The holiday illness and hectic days caught up to the best of them!

 
Check out her feet ! BOKEH ahaah!



Blue! And piggy tails! And her hidden Batgirl shirt!




Some snow, not a lot...enough to make it look pretty. LP and I were inside where you belong!



Mark and Addie had a system...Mark would clear a path and Addie would dump some more his way. You need to look closely to the left of Addie to see her pile in his clean path. And then glance at Mark's face!! I think he's onto her style! Priceless.


Legos...


and more Legos...and mohawk...


 and "Cakes" aka Strawberry Shortcake' pool!


"The" tooth!

 

And my guy-he tells me, he "double" loves me all the time!

1 comment:

Mom (Grammy) said...

Happy New Year....what a wonderful family...so much for Grammy and Grampa to be so very proud of...love you guys...